Capture4Life Website

Sunday 23 October 2011

52 Week Challenge Week 3 - Windows

Finding time this week has been difficult.  I wanted to get into my local church to try to capture the stained glass windows in their full glory, but every time I have gone down it has been locked up.  I will keep trying.  It is actually really hard to get the detail in the windows and not to get them blown out so this is something I will definitely do when i get a chance.


I also thought about trying to be artistically clever and using a window frame to frame another picture of a window but no such luck as of yet.  I will keep working on it.


I went over to Blenheim Palace to see if I could get any inspiration from the windows there but there wasn't anything in particular that caught my eye.  Lots of different shaped windows though.


In the end I have gone for one I captured on Sunday at Netley Abbey in Hampshire.  This window has no glass and became a beautiful backdrop to a mother and daughter shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment