Capture4Life Website

Friday 13 April 2012

Wedding Photographer - 2nd Shooting at Wedding - Couples Shoot

I have the pleasure of second shooting at a wedding in June with the very talented Emma from Oscar & Rose Photography.  Today I went to met the Bride & Groom to be Abi & Ant.  Their plans sound fantastic and it will be an amazing day.  Really looking forward to it, has a very vintage theme and Abi has made all the bridesmaid dresses.  The wedding is at Kelmarsh Hall & Gardens in Northampton.

Here you can read where Emma has Blogged the session.


Please pop along to my website to see more examples of my work.



Stay in touch via Facebook or subscribe to my Blog for regular updates.

Oxfordshire Photographer - Newborn Photographer - Maternity & Bump Photographer - Baby Photographer - Children's Photographer - Family Photographer - Couples Photographer - Boudoir Photographer - Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment