Capture4Life Website

Sunday 25 November 2012

Events Photography - Awards Night and Annual Ball

I was honoured to be asked to photograph a companys Awards Night and Annual Ball in Elstree Borehamwood, London at The Village Hotel on 9th November.

It certainly was a very entertaining night with lots of glam outfits and fantastic entertainment from Talent Time Show Girls.  In was a Night in Vegas theme.

Below are a few of the images from the night.  I would personally like to thank Emma from Emma Quadra Photography for helping me out on the night as a second shooter.






Please pop along to my website to see more examples of my work.
Stay in touch via Facebook or subscribe to my Blog for regular updates.

Oxfordshire Photographer - Newborn Photographer - Maternity & Bump Photographer - Baby Photographer - Children's Photographer - Family Photographer - Couples Photographer - Boudoir Photographer - Portrait Photographer - Wedding Photographer
Faringdon, Oxfordshire, Swindon, Wiltshire and surrounding areas


No comments:

Post a Comment