Capture4Life Website

Thursday 4 October 2012

Faringdon Baby Photographer - McDermotts Family Shoot

I was very pleased to be seeing the McDermott Family again and seeing how much Charlie has grown. I can't believe he is 6 months old already.  Time is definitely going too quick.

Here is a little sneak peek form the session, I will post a few more in a couple of weeks once they have seen them.



Please pop along to my website to see more examples of my work.
Stay in touch via Facebook or subscribe to my Blog for regular updates.

Oxfordshire Photographer - Newborn Photographer - Maternity & Bump Photographer - Baby Photographer - Children's Photographer - Family Photographer - Couples Photographer - Boudoir Photographer - Portrait Photographer - Wedding Photographer
Faringdon, Oxfordshire, Swindon, Wiltshire and surrounding areas

No comments:

Post a Comment