Capture4Life Website

Wednesday 31 October 2012

I am very pleased to announce I have gained my Licentiate with the Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers

I have been working on developing my photography skills and decided to submit a panel of images towards my Licentiate with Societies of Wedding & Portrait Photographers.  

The images are presented to a panel of highly qualified judges and they assess its competence against different areas (for example, Impact, Creativity & Style, Composition, Image presentation, Centre of Interest, Lighting, Colour Balance, Technical excellence, Photographic Technique and finally Story Telling & Subject matter - Basically Lighting, Camera Skills, Composition, and post production)



I love learning new skills and putting into practice what I learn.  Sometime I do Model Searches for when I am trying to apply a new skill to my work or develop an area of interest so please do keep an eye out.

Please pop along to my website to see more examples of my work.
Stay in touch via Facebook or subscribe to my Blog for regular updates.

Oxfordshire Photographer - Newborn Photographer - Maternity & Bump Photographer - Baby Photographer - Children's Photographer - Family Photographer - Couples Photographer - Boudoir Photographer - Portrait Photographer - Wedding Photographer
Faringdon, Oxfordshire, Swindon, Wiltshire and surrounding areas


1 comment:

  1. Well done Gemma! Lovely pics very well deserved :) x

    ReplyDelete