Capture4Life Website

Friday 31 January 2014

Introducing Amelia - Oxfordshire Newborn Photographer

Here is the very gorgeous Amelia from yesterdays Newborn Photo Shoot. I can[t wait to edit her gallery but have other galleries I need to get through first.

Mummy & Daddy feel free to tag yourself in the images and use on your profile pages. Do not save, copy, print or download. You must include my logo. These are copyrighted images.
Low-Res Web Files
Capture4Life © 2014
‪#‎Oxfordshire‬ Newborn Photographer

To stay up to date with what I am up to please LIKE the page so I appear in your newsfeed or pop along to my website www.capture4life.com ‪#‎capture4life‬ ‪#‎newbornphotographer‬ ‪#‎faringdonnewbornphotographer‬




Please pop along to my website to see more examples of my work.
Stay in touch via Facebook (like my page) or subscribe to my Blog for regular updates.

Oxfordshire Photographer - Newborn Photographer - Maternity & Bump Photographer - Baby Photographer - Children's Photographer - Family Photographer - Couples Photographer - Boudoir Photographer - Portrait Photographer - Wedding Photographer
Faringdon, Oxfordshire, Swindon, Wiltshire and surrounding areas

No comments:

Post a Comment