Capture4Life Website

Thursday 30 January 2014

Newborn Photographer Oxfordshire {Introducing Tobias}

I was very honoured to photograph one of my best friends little boy back in December.  He travelled all the way from Dorset for his session.  Even after a long car journey, after a nice long feed I soothed him off to sleep.


















Please pop along to my website to see more examples of my work.
Stay in touch via Facebook (like my page) or subscribe to my Blog for regular updates.

Oxfordshire Photographer - Newborn Photographer - Maternity & Bump Photographer - Baby Photographer - Children's Photographer - Family Photographer - Couples Photographer - Boudoir Photographer - Portrait Photographer - Wedding Photographer
Faringdon, Oxfordshire, Swindon, Wiltshire and surrounding areas

No comments:

Post a Comment