Capture4Life Website

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Wedding Photographer Oxfordshire {Eades Wedding - Wales} June 2012



In June I shot a wedding alongside the very talented Tanya from Tanya Thomas Photography of Rhian and Andy.  I have put together a little video slideshow of some of the images I took.

Please let me know what you thought and comment on this post.

http://video214.com/play/N5N66rXiPSLBOZCgjaTIXg/s/dark

You can also see further images on my Facebook page here
























Please pop along to my website to see more examples of my work.



Stay in touch via Facebook or subscribe to my Blog for regular updates.



Oxfordshire Photographer - Newborn Photographer - Maternity & Bump Photographer - Baby Photographer - Children's Photographer - Family Photographer - Couples Photographer - Boudoir Photographer - Wedding Photographer






No comments:

Post a Comment