Capture4Life Website

Thursday 12 July 2012

Oxfordshire Photographer - Limited availability July & August 2012

Just to let people know I have got very limited spaces left for July/August so if you are wanting to book in for a photoshoot or due a baby during this period please please book in now to secure a date rather than leave it until closer to the time as I may not be able to do it and I would hate to turn people away.


Please pop along to my website to see more examples of my work.




Stay in touch via Facebook or subscribe to my Blog for regular updates.

Oxfordshire Photographer - Newborn Photographer - Maternity & Bump Photographer - Baby Photographer - Children's Photographer - Family Photographer - Couples Photographer - Boudoir Photographer - Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment