Capture4Life Website

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Oxfordshire Newborn Photographer - Twins? Triplets? Do you know anyone expecting?

MODELS SEARCH

Do you know anyone who is expecting twins or triplets?

Please please get them to get in touch with me as I would love to photograph their bundles of joy.  I will offer a complimentary studio newborns session for two families who would be interested.  The session must take at my studio in Faringdon Oxfordshire.

They will receive session with no charge and receive a complimentary 7x5 print as a thank you.  They will also receive a personalised viewing and ordering presentation and have access to a secure online password protected gallery to share with friends and family.

Pop along to my website and Facebook page to see further examples of my work.

I am a member of British Association of Newborn Photographers (BANP), Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers (SWPP) and International Professional Photographs' Network (IPPN).

Please spread the word!



Please pop along to my website to see more examples of my work.




Stay in touch via Facebook or subscribe to my Blog for regular updates.

Oxfordshire Photographer - Newborn Photographer - Maternity & Bump Photographer - Baby Photographer - Children's Photographer - Family Photographer - Couples Photographer - Boudoir Photographer - Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment